There is lots of pressure for Brides to look absolutely perfect on their wedding day, but it is important to have a balance between a hairstyle that looks beautiful and one that won’t require too much maintenance. You need to be able to enjoy your day without having to worry if your curls are falling out or if the grips will stay in place!
That’s why it is essential to build up a relationship with your stylist so they know exactly what your hair is like and how it behaves so you can enjoy your wedding day knowing that your hair is looking its ‘Bridal Best’!
Vintage styling tips for structured hair:
- To achieve a vintage hairstyle, consider which is your favourite era and try to replicate a style that was popular and in fashion back then.
- Vintage dos always look beautiful with a statement accessory like a glamorous sparkly hair comb or a bold beautiful birdcage veil.
- Get busy with the hairspray! Naturally, a more structured hairstyle with require extra holding power, so spray liberally!
Modern styling tips for simple hair:
- Modern hairstyles tend to be more simple and sophisticated. Think sleek and straight or a few tumbling curls softly sitting on your shoulders.
- Updos are also really popular for modern Brides. A favourite is definitely a loose ballet-style bun, pulled over to one side.
- Keep your hair accessories subtle, perhaps just wearing your veil or a few fabric flowers for a touch of boho cuteness!
You will want to look back on your wedding photos and still like how your hair looked, so keep it elegant!
Jessica at Gosfield Hall