posted on 1st Jul 2014
Do you remember that feeling in the lead up to your big day? The excitement and being able to talk about it as much as you like without boring anyone?! Don’t you wish you could have bottled the feeling and experience it time and time again? Or maybe you have already written a blog about your special day and you want to share it with the world?! Problem solved – we are launching the Country House Weddings ‘Magic Moments’ Wedding Blog competition!
First prize for the best blog is a trip down memory lane with ‘Champagne Afternoon Tea’ for two at the Country House Weddings venue of your choice. The two best runners up will also receive a pair of our lovely embroidered bathrobes. The competition ends on July 31st! Dont worry, you don’t need to be a professional writer, just read our Entry instructions below for more info on how to enter your wedding blog!
How to enter:
Send a private message to the Country House Weddings Facebook Page, which contains the link to the blog, and your email address.
Where to house your blog:
What content must you include in your blog:
Your blog can include anything related to a wedding or series of weddings, but these events must have taken place at one or more of the Country House Wedding Venues. No other wedding venues should be featured in your wedding blog.
What links must you include in your blog:
In order for the blog entry to be eligible for entry into the competition, the blog must include at least one link to the venue webpage that you are blogging about.
Finally, please read the terms and conditions below before you enter your blog.
If you have any other questions feel free to message us on Facebook!
Good Luck Everybody!
Laura at Country House Weddings
Terms & Conditions
1) Competition entrants must be 18 years or over and residing in the UK. The competition is not open to employees of Country House Weddings or its subsidiary wedding venues.
2) To enter the competition, you must meet the criteria outlined in the entry & eligibility instructions, with particular reference to the platforms used to house the blogs, and the links to Country House Weddings placed within the blog.
3) The competition closes at 17:00 on Thursday 31st July 2014. Blogs received after 17:00 on Thursday 31st July 2014 will not be eligible to win. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
4) The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
5) Prizes: A champagne afternoon tea for 2 at a Country House Weddings Venue of your choice worth £100. Four runners up will receive a pair of Country House Weddings dressing gowns worth £40 each.
6) The date of the Champagne Afternoon Tea must be approved by the wedding venue itself and take place outside of the schedule of weddings, and must be used by the winner within 1 year of the winner acknowledging notification that they have won.
7) Winner selection: The winner will be selected within 7 days of the competition closing date. All of the eligible blog entries will be put together and a winner will be chosen based on the quality and originality of the blog. Only one entry per entrant is permitted. Country House Wedding’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8) Winner notification: The winner of the competition will be notified by private message within Facebook, within 7 Days of the end of the competition period. If for any reason (including the winner’s failure to provide correct contact details) a winner fails to respond to communication within 5 working days of the initial date notification, Country House Weddings reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve entrant selected in the same manner who will be deemed the winner.
9) The promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
10) From the date that the runners up respond to Country House Wedding’s notification, please allow 28 days for Country House Weddings, at it’s cost, to arrange for delivery of the runners up prizes at a UK address supplied to Country House Weddings when the winner responds to Country House Weddings’ notification.
12) Country House Weddings may use the personal details supplied for the purposes of administration of the competition. No personally identifiable information will be retained without the customer’s consent.
13) By entering the competition, the entrant is giving their permission for Country House Weddings to link to the blog, and repurpose the blog content, on their website, facebook, instagram or twitter channels.
14) The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
15) The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
16) Promoter: Country House Weddings means Country House Weddings Ltd at Regency House 33 Wood Street, Barnet, Hertfordshire, EN5 4BE.